Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Liverpool.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25,654 to £31,533 per annumBenefits:
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- A competitive salary of £25,654 to £31,533
- 38 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Excellent training and support
- Group life assurance
- Eye voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Nationwide employee staff discounts including discounted gym membership, eating out and shopping.
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- The ability to work as an autonomous therapist with a keen interest in neurological rehabilitation
- Ability to prioritise and manage a complex caseload with supervision and support from a more experienced therapist
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Ability to formulate risk assessments
- Ability and willingness to develop supervision skills
- A valid UK driving licence
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ryan Mann; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning 'Best Candidate Care' at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.