Business TutorPertemps Work Based Learning are currently partnering with a fantastic training provider, with locations throughout the UK. The training provider is proud to be rated as "very good to work for", ranking in the top 25 training providers and rated as 'Good' by Ofsted.The company specialise in skills training, apprenticeships, and employment support. As a result of growth, they are now looking to expand their team and bring on like-minded people to work alongside. The company are looking to make a positive impact in the lives of one million people by the end of 2022.Therefore, we are now hiring Business Tutors in Bradford!The company offers a variety of different benefits as well as incentive and recognition schemes.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Tutor
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Pension & Life Insurance
- Company shares scheme & Cycle to Work
- Yearly Company Events
Qualifications & Skills for the Tutor
- Train, coach, and mentor learners through delivery of motivating training sessions in order to support them into the workplace.
- Plan sessions that develop the skills, knowledge, and behaviours of the learners.
- Provide insightful written and verbal feedback to support continuous improvement.
- Keep accurate record of each learner journey on systems, recording engagement, outcomes, and attendance.
- Manage own diary, attend team meetings, and complete all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
This position is being managed by Emily Purdie at Pertemps Work Based Learning and Skills. For more information please contact:
- Experience in coaching and delivery to a wide variety of learners.
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, Award in Education and Training, PGCE or equivalent)
- Assessor Qualification (TAQA, CAVA, A1 or equivalent)
- Functional Skills Level 2
- Vocational experience within the industry