New Site Opening, Bristol.Technician - £28-£30,000
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Motorcycle Technician
to join our team at our new site in BristolWho are we?
SuperBike Factory was founded in 2010 and we are the largest retailer of used motorbikes in the UK and Europe. We have 2 existing Master Sites, Macclesfield and Donington, which both incorporate a large Workshop and Bike Showroom, each with over 1500 bikes on display to the public.
SuperBike Factory are in a period of hyper growth with ambitious plans and additional sites opening in the coming months. We are lucky enough to be backed by one of the most successful private equity houses in Europe helping us deliver this scale of expansion!
Our new opening in Bristol will be a smaller site of 14,000 square feet with a bike showroom and workshop. This site will be open for the public to browse the bikes we have on sale. The Bristol retail site will open to the public in Sept 2022.
We are looking for a technician to assess the bikes on arrival at the site and be able diagnose issues, oversee general maintenance, whilst also being responsible for a PDI Technician.Job Description:
No two days are the same in our workshop; with exposure to all makes and models, the technical knowledge you can gain with us is unrivalled within the industry.Key Responsibilities:
From day to day, our technicians work on the latest motorcycles available on the current market, experience that can't be offered by a single main dealership. Our technicians cover all level of mechanics including:
• Diagnosing standard and complex faults and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.• Stripping, fitting and replacing components on motorcycles, including engine rebuilds.• Motorcycle servicing.• Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.Experience Essential
- Experience in the motor trade in your career or hobby
- Strong attention to detail, fault finding, technical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work diligently at pace (we inspect and sell more motorbikes than anyone in Europe)
- A passion to deliver an outstanding service
- Driven to achieve your goals and the goals of the business
Salary & Benefits:
- A genuine passion for bikes
- A valid motorcycle license would be beneficial but is not essential for the role
Salary: £28-£30,000 per annum - plus overtime & benefits.
We offer a range of company benefits including,
- Netflix Membership
- The Dining Group Discount Card
- Gymflex Benefit
- Group Life Assurance 4 x salary
- 15% Staff Discount on Accessories
- Staff Discounts on SBF Bikes
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Care + Wellbeing Benefits, Bereavement counselling, Critical illness support, Legal support, Cancer support, Fitness plans and nutrition advice, Physiotherapy +Mental Health Consultation, 24/7 Employee Doctor Help Line
Click Apply for you application to be considered.