Stakeholder Communications Adviser 12-month FTC / Secondment London Office Base with Hybrid Working £46,500 circa
There may be the possibility of extension or a future permanent contract.
Please speak to the recruiter if you would like to know more . "MaPS (Money and Pensions Service) - a leader in financial wellbeing, have an urgent 12 month - FTC for a Stakeholder Communications Adviser. This role is a critical addition to our busy Corporate Affairs team. You will create engaging and compelling content for all stakeholder and partner audiences. Writing insightful and accurate briefings, speeches and blogs for our senior leaders, that bring to life MaPS' priorities, the UK Strategy for Financial Wellbeing, and our role in helping people make the most of their money and pensions throughout their lives." Our Stakeholder Communications Adviser will contribute to the wider work of the corporate affairs team, creating stakeholder content across multiple channels such as speeches, trade media releases, key stakeholder briefings and blogs.As the Stakeholder Communications Adviser, you will be responsible for the following:
It is essential for the Stakeholder Communications Adviser to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Writing speeches, blogs and thought-leadership pieces for MaPS CEO, Chair and Directors.
- Working with subject matter experts to coordinate effective briefs for external meetings and events, ensuring consistency of external messaging and engagement.
- Business partnering internal owners of organisational change programmes as needed, helping them with communications planning and execution.
- Maintaining our top-line briefings and key messages, ensuring we are prepared and ready to respond to external enquiries, B2B or corporate media requests and briefing requirements.
- Supporting corporate affairs team colleagues with digital engagement, events management and content creation as needed.
- Have a natural passion and flair for writing, with specific expertise in speech writing and developing compelling thought-leadership content for senior leaders.
- Demonstrate the ability to create content for a variety of different audiences and channels, making sure that brand and business messages are consistent.
- Have previously worked on creating content for diverse stakeholder audiences, including working with subject matter experts to distil complex policy content into concise briefs with clear calls to action.
- Able to utilise market insight to plan and evaluate engagement and communications activities.
- Comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Consciously committed to inclusive communications and engagement.
Working for MaPS:
- Have a good understanding of the public sector / central government operations.
- An understanding of the financial wellbeing, money guidance, debt advice or pensions sectors.
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or other CMS platforms an advantage.
At the heart of the Money and Pensions Service are our values - caring, connecting and transforming, which are the foundation of our success. They permeate every area of our work and define all our business relationships and the way we work with each other. We're not only looking for the best people to come and work for us, but we need people who align themselves to our values. Caring.
We care about our colleagues and people whose lives we are here to transformConnecting.
We will transform lives through our ability to make positive connections.Transforming
. We are committed to transforming lives and make a positive societal impact.
We help people - particularly those most in need - to improve their financial wellbeing and build a better, more confident future. Working collaboratively across the UK, we make sure customers can access high-quality money and pensions guidance and debt advice throughout their lives, however and whenever they need it.
By fostering our values, we are very proud of the inclusive working environment that we have created. We are committed to attracting people of all backgrounds, we want our colleagues to reflect our customers and the people we assist. What Money and Pensions Service can offer you?
- Generous Annual Leave - 30 days plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme - contributions matched 2 to 1 (up to 10% of your salary)
- Interest-free loan to help you buy season tickets for buses and trains
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Subsidised eye test & flu jabs
- Life assurance scheme
- Give as you earn scheme
- Employee assistance programme (EAP)
- PAM Assist and PAM Life scheme (Wellbeing)
- Enhanced family and sick pay
- Paid volunteering (2 days a year)
- Recognition Scheme
- Discounts portal to numerous retailers