are pleased to be representing a highly reputable Insurance Broker who specialise in personal insurance, who seek a Compliance Officer to assist the Compliance Director. Based in Yelverton and have parking available plus in return can offer a fantastic remuneration package plus genuine career progression prospects.Responsibilities:
- Research and analysis of regulations, recent case law, industry news and other relevant sources to ensure Company compliance with regulations and legislation, determining potential impact on business operations
- Assessing the Company's compliance as regards underwriting, systems, documentation and procedures and developing strategies to reduce potential negative exposures
- Analysis of the Company's regulatory compliance and the development of control recommendations
- Consulting with relevant professional parties to keep abreast of industry, legislative and regulatory changes and trends
- Answering compliance questions and providing recommendations of means to improve compliance
- Monitoring and reviewing regulatory and legislative changes, assisting in preparing the company's response to regulatory changes and following up with appropriate departmental line managers to ensure required changes are implemented
- Involvement in the complaints process including research into complaints, assistance on responses and monitoring trends
In return the role offers:
- Ideally from an Insurance background with relevant understanding and working knowledge of FCA rules & regulations.
- Understand FCA's treating customers fairly principles
- Excellent customer service & IT skills and telephone manner.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to gather and analyse information for the client and resolve problems.
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- A highly competitive Remuneration package dependant on experience
- Hybrid working policy in place which will become available to new starters after training period.
- Excellent training & development package
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, which increases to 30 days after 5 years' service
- Good career prospects
- An invitation to join their generous Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance Scheme and Cash Plan (subject to a 3 month probation period)
If keen to discuss further or apply , please send your cv to or call