Looking to speak to Facilities Manager that are interested to join a Central Government authority in a 6 months contract, Locations: Stockton on Tees/ Wrexham /Bedford /London/Kent hybrid work.
As a Facilities Manager you will:
Manage the development and deployment of IT solutions, change and risk management and the interaction between development and support services.
Take ownership of technical design decisions throughout the delivery and assist project decision-making around the appropriate way to achieve deployment.
- Facilities Management experience
- Experience in application of statutory registry (safety)
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience of dealing with contracted out services
- Good interpersonal skills / communicator
- Security clearance: SC or CTC
- 6 Months contract
- Secure Job -gaining experience in the public sector will get you noticed for future roles within different government departments
- Excellent pay rate
- Hybrid work - work from home and going to the office few times a week is a great way to meet your colleagues and exchange view points and strategies
If you are looking for a step-up in your career this is the moment to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
To apply for this position or ask more questions about it get in touch with Andreea Neacsu at NonStop Consulting.
Internal Extension: 8187