Service Desk EngineerCounty DurhamTo £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
We are currently working on an exclusively retained basis with a well established pharmaceuticals manufacturer looking to recruit an experienced Service Desk Engineer.
Working as the sole focal point for IT for over 150 employees, working as a part of an established IT team, the role offers a varied workload and the opportunity to work for a well respected group.What you need:
What you'll get:
- Experience gained in a fast paced 1st line service desk role.
- Exposure to Windows 10, O365, networking, hardware and ideally Azure.
- The ability to communicate sometimes complex technical information in an accessible manner.
- Experience of working alongside an MSP would be advantageous.
- A "can do" mentality with a willingness to be hands on and go the extra mile.
- A genuine passion for IT and a hunger to learn new technologies.
- A full, UK driving licence
- Pension scheme
- 4.5x Salary Group Life Assurance
- Excellent Holiday Scheme (27 days plus Bank Holidays)
- Highly developed culture with regular events & socials
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.If you're looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!