We have a vacancy as a System Engineer (PowerApps Developer)
to join internationally operating IT company in London.
The company is a total IT solution provider with their head quarter in Japan and has its branches all over the world.
They are currently recruiting a System Engineer - PowerApps Developer to join their professional team.Job description
- Supporting and developing application for Microsoft Power Apps
- Supporting and developing application for Other Microsoft products (Power BI, Power Automate etc.)
- Consulting with end users and helping to identify solutions to business requirements
- User support and troubleshoot and escalation to hardware/software vendor
- Identifying potential system enhancements
- Creating detailed system design documents, operational procedures, user operational manual.
- Adhering to stringent IT compliance rules and regulations
- Coordinating and Communicating release schedules with end users
- Supporting all phases of system change implementation projects to existing/new client sites
- Ensuring all support related administrative documentation (management account, group, etc.) is kept up to date
- Managing own workload and being able to identify when appropriate to escalate issues to management
- Assisting with regular application compliance reviews and system audits.
- Documenting business process flows and internal processes and procedures
- Investigating appropriate changes to Microsoft application and other application systems
- Undertaking occasional international travel to client sites as require
- 1-3 years' Working experience of Microsoft Power Apps
- Experience of working for user support in a consultative / operational role at IT helpdesk.
- Understanding of other major Microsoft products and SQL
- A very good grasp of standard accounting practice, ideally in the context of a multinational trading organisation • First rate client facing skills.
- Communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with ability to convey IT matters to all levels of the business and communicate clearly with team members.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Motivated and willing to learn in a diverse and dynamic working environment
- Business level of English(essential), Japanese language is highly advantage
- Salary - £40-50,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience
- Location - London (combined office base and work from home)
- Other benefits are available
For more details, please contact us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we're
individual CVs. We can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in Europe and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***