Office Angels are looking for an Amazon specialist to join an exciting start-up company. This is a great opportunity to work within a great team and for a growing organisation who offer work life balance.
Remote Position | 4 - 8 weeks on-going with potential to be extended | 3 days per week, 9am - 5:30pm | £13ph - £18ph (depending on experience) plus exclusive OA benefits! | Must be available to start immediatelyBenefits:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Discounts on retailers and experiences
- 1 to 1 coaching on how to improve your nutrition and boost your mood
- Free exercise videos
- Discounts on e-vouchers
- Cashback with major retailers
- Annual leave accrual, bank holidays off + more!
- Creating A+ Content for Amazon listings through to published status
- Creating and maintaining ASIN listings across multiple brands, SKU's and territories
- Creating Ads and promotional deals and summarising performance
- Ensuring effective keywords are active on all listings and ad spend is monitored based on performance
- Monitoring customer acquisition costs and adjusting where necessary
- Weekly reporting of sales data and presenting analysis of weekly results
- Attending weekly sales call on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Maintaining inventory levels and stock forecasting to always remain in stock
- Liaising with supplier, factories and warehouses
- Maintaining and gaining positive reviews on each listing to build on our product ranking and sale rates
- Creating messaging and content for listings that fit with our brand message along with ensuring imagery is of high quality
- Experience in sales forecasting
- Confident influencer who is engaging and likeable
- Enjoys and has excellent presenting skills
- Experience in managing ad budgets
- Industry experience with consumer goods
- Experience managing and creating a sales strategy
- Have experience in FBA and FBM
- Experience in managing Amazon Seller and Amazon Vendor sales channels
- Experience in the UK, EU and US marketplaces
- Experience in working at a start-up or small business
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.