Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.Job Description
As the Brand Marketing Executive you will join and support the wider marketing team to deliver Brand and promotional activity across all communication channels.
You will be responsibilities for:
- Supporting the Grosvenor marketing team to create compelling point of sale, advertising and digital communications and creative assets.
- Providing budget administration support for the marketing team including raising purchase orders, managing the budget tracker, liaising with finance and processing invoices.
- Managing day to day activities required to keep our casino venue listings and details current, up to date and relevant on the Design my Night booking platform and other content platforms such as Yext.
- Supporting the execution of PR and Social plan to ensure our agency partner receives approvals as required.
- Becoming the go to link between all agencies and marketing team to ensure all jobs are moving at pace and delivered to the relevant stakeholders on time.
- Taking ownership of a monthly competitor review to ensure we are keeping abreast of all activity including promotions, offers and social media activity and circulating it to the team.
- Supporting the integration of a new asset management system to ensure the transition is seamless and all assets are easy to find for all stakeholders, up to date and relevant.
- Supporting the marketing team in preparing promotional briefs for venues so that they are aware of all aspects of the promotion to communicate effectively to customers.
- Managing the CMS for the venues' digital multi-media displays (Willow, I-view), ensuring assets are uploaded and removed as necessary.
- Managing brand consistency assets such as Brand Folder and the Digital Asset Management system ensuring that assets are uploaded and catalogued.
You will be/have;
- Organised and proactive
- Keen to learn new skills and systems
- The ability to collaborate and operate within multi-functional teams
- Passion for, understanding and knowledge of marketing.
- Knowledge of leisure and gaming sector an advantage.
- Marketing qualification helpful but not essential.