Teacher of Sociology (two vacancies)Permanent, Full-TimeMedwaySeptember 2022 (July 2022 start date may also be considered)
Are you a teacher of Sociology and looking for a role in the Medway?
We are supporting two secondary schools in the Medway area to recruit teachers of Sociology. These roles will be offered as permanent contracts on a full-time basis starting in September (a July start date may also be considered).
The ideal candidate will be encouraged to work with current lesson plans to introduce new and exciting ideas. In addition to normal teaching duties, and for the right teacher, there will be the opportunity to expand on current extracurricular offerings.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- A detailed understanding of the GCSE and A-Level Sociology curriculum
- An ability to teach high achieving academic students
- Ability to inspire students in the classroom
- Ability to offer good and productive feedback
- Willingness to embrace new teaching technologies
Working for Pearson Whiffin Education means you get:
- A consultant with 15 years of recruitment experience in secondary schools in Kent
- A dedicated candidate manager to answer any questions or queries you have
- Support with preparation for interviews
- A team that knows the value of working locally and wants to put you into the closest schools to you
If you have the necessary skills and would like to find out more about the position, then please contact Daniel Goodwin now on or .Is this this role not quite right for you? Know someone who should apply? Recommend them to us and we will reward you with a referral bonus. *
Pearson Whiffin Education offer a specialist recruitment service to schools and school-based staff across Kent including Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Swale, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Strood, Gravesend and Dartford.
Pearson Whiffin Education are always looking for new candidates. Please contact us if you are a teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, premises manager, premises assistant or school specialist administrator and you are looking for your next job opportunity.
*Terms apply - for more information contact us today.