This is a great opportunity to join an award winning, fast growing manufacturer who provide equipment to the health-care sector.
They are an exceptional business with a collaborative and positive culture who have experienced unrivalled growth and transformations across the Supply Chain.
The successful candidate will be able to perform procurement activities across multiple categories and will have an opportunity to be part of a project of full transformation of all purchasing process across the Group.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Support daily purchasing and sourcing activities, develop and maintain close relationship within the supply base worldwide
- Support NPD projects by sourcing new/alternative product/components as required, and change control processes
- Provide support in cost saving projects
- Negotiate T&C's with Key Supplier Partners
- Supplier contract management support
- New supplier development and management
- Work with QARA team in supplier assessment and continue improvement
- Minimum of 2+ years of working experience within purchasing, ideally from manufacturing/ engineering sector
- Experience in working with global suppliers
- Experienced in contract management
- Have a working knowledge of ERP system
- Commercial minded and risk management mindset
This is an on-site role, Monday to Friday 8.30-4.45