A school located in central Bristol area are looking for a class teacher for their two form entry year 5 class Your new school A school located in central Bristol area are looking for a class teacher for their two form entry year 5 class. There are multiple public transport options within a few minutes' walk from the school. The school and staff work closely with the parents to ensure the children have what they need to succeed. The school provides outstanding teaching and maintains high expectations for behaviour, progress, and achievement of all pupils with their aim to development of their learning. Your new role You will be aiding toward the progression of your key stage 2 class and provide support for students in smaller groups and as a class. There will be the expectation to plan lessons and mark the work of your students. You will need the ability to maintain good discipline within the classroom and develop a strong relationship with your students. This role is due to start in September until the end of the academic year as a minimum. What you'll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- Experience in teaching key stage 2 is preferred but not necessary.
- A comprehensive understanding of the English national curriculum.
- You will need strong communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
What you need to do now If you are interested in this Teaching job in Bristol, then please click Apply Now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us now or call . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.