Our client are a rapid growth technology business, having proven the business model and gained a number of blue chip clients they are now in process of scaling up as they look to become a world leader. They are now looking to appoint a Finance Director to play a pivotal role in steering the business on their exciting journey.
Working as part of a close-knit management team you will:-
- Build and own the finance function.
- Develop board packs and management presentations and be the point of contact for investor due diligence
- Develop processes and procedures across the finance function to ensure monthly reporting allows timely and effective decision support to key stakeholders
- Manage the budgeting process providing challenge to management, business partner with non finance to deliver growth and identify further opportunities for the business
- Provide effective support to the business in contract negotiations relating to pricing of contracts
You will be ACA/CA qualified, with experience as an FD in a start up or high growth company ideally within a software/technology/ app based business. You will possess the confidence, gravitas, and well-developed influencing skills to advise guide and where appropriate challenge the highly entrepreneurial CEO and leadership team. Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.