Our client is a well established Wealth Management Advisory firm. They help people overcome their financial challenges and explore their opportunities through the provision of holistic and personal tax efficient advice.
They are ideally looking to recruit an experienced paraplanner to join their Livingstone team to provide a professional service that will support the Advisers, the Adviser Support team and their clients.
However, they are open to a Trainee Paraplanner with IFA administration experience and has undertaken 1 or 2 appropriate exams
In joining the team you will help to drive the business's continued growth.Job Role
- Working as part of a team to support the Financial Planners.
About You and Your Key Skills
- Drafting new business suitability reports
- Conducting critical yield calculations and tax calculations
- Assisting with new business processing
- Liaising with the financial planners and financial planning administrators
- Ensure client information on internal systems is maintained and up to date in order to meet general compliance standards
- Ensure that all compliance paperwork is present and in order
- Ad-hoc project work
- Experience within a similar role highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail, good organisational and time management skills
- Level 4 Dip desirable (or working towards) but not essential
- Good communication skills both face to face and over the phone
- An ability to work under own initiative and as a team player
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills, GCSE grades A - C (or 4 - 9) or Scottish equivalent
- Computer Skills - competent in the use of relevant packages including Word and Excel
- Dependent on Experience, up to £40,000 p.a.
- Working hours 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri, 1 hour lunch break
- Workplace Pension