Dev Ops Trainer (entry level)
Hybrid working - offices UK wide
QA has been specially selected to deliver the government funded Skills Bootcamps across the UK to help thousands of learners
with digital skills.
We need you to help deliver these 12-to-16-weeks Bootcamps as a full-time permanent DevOps Trainer.
This is a truly rewarding opportunity for you to provide key skills,
boost many underprivileged individuals' hiring chances and promote social mobility.
This role is available throughout our many offices and is a hybrid role. You'll deliver digital training remotely but will be needed in your nearest office (London, Slough, Manchester, Newcastle...) to start with whilst we get you training-ready.We're looking for:
Salary and Benefits
- Demonstrable knowledge of DevOps/Cloud environments
- Eagerness to attain professional certifications
- Confidence in speaking and delivering training to multiple people
- Passion for learning and enabling learner success
This DevOps Trainer offers a competitive salary
, which will be discussed as part of the selection process (we're currently working on creating more transparent salary bands across QA).On top of this, receive QA's outstanding benefits package:
A little more about QA:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 3 dedicated study days
- Access to 1500+ courses (worth up to £3K each!)
- Medicash - cashback for dentist/physio etc.
- Free virtual GP appointments
- 2 charity/volunteer days
- £500 referral scheme
- A superb Gymflex scheme (ask us about this!)
- Our BenefitsHub with loads of high street discounts + more
At QA, we celebrate difference.
We have a relaxed dress code
and a friendly vibe
. We have a lot of wonderful social and digital group
s (from photography to gardening and everything in between). We'll team you up with a buddy to help get you acquainted with your new QA colleagues when you start.
We welcome applications from any and every background. Please do let us know if you have any reasonable adjustments you need.
To apply, click and fill in our easy to fill application form with your CV. Want a chat before you apply? Find me on LinkedIn: Veronika Pickford