Multi skilled maintenance engineer- Electrical bias Salary: £40,000-£42,000 Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire Shift: Day's role, Monday-Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for two multi skilled maintenance engineers with electrical bias to join a market leading manufacturing business at their factory in the Grimsby area. They are currently turning over £50 million and supply to some of the biggest a most prestigious companies around the world. The business has a great family feel and the engineering department has a close knit team which makes working for the business very enjoyable.Skills required for the multi skilled maintenance engineer:
The multi skilled maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Electrical bias multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Good attitude towards work and development
- Good hands on both electrical and mechanical
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Family-owned business
- Current market leader
- Training and development for the right multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Competitive salary and shift
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact James Rab at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.