We are recruiting on behalf of one of the best schools in the United Kingdom.
Our school, based in Greater Manchester, is a leading independent school, and they require a teacher of Product Design & Resistant Materials
from September, 2022. This is a long term position which would entail teaching Product Design and Resistant Materials KS3 and KS4.
Essential: Prior experience teaching Product Design or applications from strong NQTs or postgraduates would also be warmly considered.Desired: Experience teaching Product Design/Resistant Materials to A Level and a background in the independent sector would be a bonus, however, this is certainly not essential. Central to the school's ethos, is teaching values such as: humility, service, resilience and integrity. Excellence in academic rigour is underpinned by their outstanding pastoral care programme. The vast co-curricular activities on offer also help in providing a holistic education for the students. If you are a passionate about Product Design and would like the opportunity to teach in a leading independent school, then please reply to this email.
The daily pay rate for this role is between £160 to £180 a dayIf you're interested in this job or other vacancies like this, please contact VICTORIA, or email for more information
To join us and be successful in this Teacher of Design Technology
role, you will need to:
A bit more about Tradewind...
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate (or be happy to apply for a new one), Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer