Credit Controller Location: BournemouthSalary: £24,000 - £26,000 Basic A new opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to support the Finance Manager and work closely with the Customer Services and Sales teams to ensure collection of debt in a timely manner, and minimise the write off of customer debts. This is a full-time, permanent role based within our offices in Central Bournemouth.
Salary and Benefits:
- £23,000 - £26,000 basic per annum depending on experience
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Company pension scheme
- Modern offices in central Bournemouth
- Experience within Credit Control is essential
- Confident negotiator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Experience using FileMaker and/or Stripe is advantageous, but not essential
Skills & Essential Criteria
- Monitoring missed payments on a daily basis, contacting the customer to arrange payment
- Negotiating payment plans (where necessary)
- Working closely with colleagues across the business to ensure the customer account is managed effectively
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- Processing daily payments
- Developing credit control systems and processes
- Undertaking customer account reconciliation
- Responding to customer and internal enquiries
- Other ad hoc duties as required
If this Credit Controller position sounds like the role for you apply today send your CV below!