Join our community.
An exciting opportunity to be part of the team delivering Santander's HR Digital Transformation Strategy across a range of projects, change request and small business changes.
As our PMO Analyst you'll be responsible for providing programme management office and project analyst support to all projects and other deliverables, applying the organisation's project delivery standards.The difference you'll make.
What you'll bring.
- Organising the Programme Management Office, including scheduling and facilitating governance meetings and ensuring central programme reporting is updated
- Monitoring and controlling programme finances on a day-to-day basis, including the management of spend requests and other procurement requirements
- Maintaining the programme's risks and issues log
- Sourcing and collating relevant information from business areas to enable development, maintenance, and monitoring of project plans, and gathering status reporting information
- Producing reporting and presentation packs for the programme
- Defining and developing Business Cases and implementation plans
- Undertaking business analyst activities where necessary to support programme activities, particularly those run directly from the central programme management office
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a PMO or Project environment across a range of projects / deliverables with strong Stakeholder management skills
What else you need to know.
- Experience with Planview and Wave
- Project / PMO qualifications
- Good understanding of Governance processes and Risk Controls
- Experience of creating and maintaining financial business cases
This is a full time 12 month fixed term contract offering flexible working between home and the office.How we'll reward you.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs. For contract roles, your salary, bonus (where eligible) and certain benefits will be prorated to reflect your working hours / contract duration.
Learn more about our benefits and family friendly policies#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander
- Plus a £500 annual cash allowance to spend on our great range of benefits.
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 28 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates. Including: Bupa medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform including retailers, entertainment, eating out, travel and more
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our share plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
You can find out more about how we're embedding an inclusive culture that encourages our people to bring their full and authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page.A bit more about Santander
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.
Why not join our talent community where we'll keep you updated with all the latest news and job information? Simply register your details on our careers site, 'Join our Talent Community'.