Service Engineer£33,000 - £35,000+ Overtime (OTE £40k) + Travel Time + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Mobile + Laptop + Training + Technical Progression + Pension Northampton/Bedfordshire
Join a rapidly expanding, multi-million-pound, global leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery, who are looking to continue expanding their team as a result of their ongoing success. Work as a service engineer for a company that offer manufacturer's training as well as on the job training to help you become a technical specialist within the industry.
The role involves service, maintenance and repair of industrial electrical and mechanical automation machinery. Work in a regional position where you will be paid for your overtime and travel time, whilst working in a customer facing role.Key Responsibilities
- Service, Installation and repair of CNC/Automation machinery
- Regional based role
- Training and developing engineering skillset (PLC Training)
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Electrically biased/multiskilled engineer
- Electrical Qualifications are desirable (HND/HNC/NVQ/C&G)
- Motivated to train and develop skillset
- Happy to travel and stay away from home on occasions if needed.
Keywords, service, engineer, engineering, service engineer, PLC, electrical, field engineer, field service, 3 phase, motors, CNC, automation, forces, marine, raf, forces, navy