Role: Teacher of MathsSchool: Hall Park Academy Trust: Redhill TrustPay: NQT - M6Contract Type: Full time, temp-perm, temporary & ongoingStart Date: September 2022
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with the Redhill Trust for all supply requirements. We are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Maths to work at Hall Park.
This will be a 5 day a week position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a School on a full-time & long-term basis for the right candidate.
You should have a teaching qualification and experience delivering Maths to Secondary aged pupils.
- L2 Maths & English
- Experience teaching in a Secondary School environment
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of obtaining positive student outcomes
At Hall Park Academy we have five principles that guide everything we do:
- High expectations of all students
- Valuing and celebrating academic achievement
- Outstanding teaching for all students
- Widening students' experience through a range of extra-curricular activities including sport and the performing arts.
- Equality of opportunity for all our students and staff
At our most recent inspection, Ofsted recognised that the school continues to maintain high standards and that students respond well to teachers' high expectations and take pride in their work and achievements.
The school has adapted the curriculum to meet local need and as a consequence students of all abilities, including those in the sixth form, achieve well.
Provision and engagement in extra-curricular activities is a real strength of the school giving students a wide range of opportunities to develop their skills and talents outside of the classroom. The pledge programme is at the heart of this and students are encouraged to commit to engage in a variety of activities that challenges them.
There is a team of talented staff at the academy who support, nurture and challenge the hardworking students who come here.
Hall Park Academy is sponsored by The Redhill Academy Trust, a local outstanding provider.
Stephanie DyceExecutive Headteacher. Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check.**
You will require an enhanced DBS on the update service for these roles. Or be willing to process a new one which costs £55 - this is essential