SQL Database Administrator (DBA AWS PowerShell Python) *Remote*. Are you an expert in all things SQL? Are you looking for an impactful and rewarding SQL Database Administrator role that offers a lot of autonomy?
You could be joining a hugely successful SaaS provider that offer comprehensive HR solutions to over 4000 clients and 75 million users globally. The data powered platform offers everything any business would need in relation to HR and utilises AI technologies to provide key insights into areas such as L&D, engagement, retention, and performance.
The company offer fantastic perks including fully remote working, annual companywide trips to destinations such as the US, a 10% bonus and more!
As a SQL Database Administrator, you will be the first UK based hire due to continued expansion and growth of the client base. You will be responsible for supporting the databases that power the web-based SaaS applications in the high availability global data centres. You will monitor, migrate, backup and manage thousands of databases some of which have 20TB of data for a wide range of database solutions. Other tasks will include, building advanced database solutions leveraging SQL Server, identifying and optimising inefficient queries and performance tuning, refining and automating recurring operational database tasks using Python / PowerShell, and participating in 24 /7 support coverage.
The company has employees across the globe therefore you can work remotely from anywhere within the UK. There is a London based office if you prefer working within an office environment.
- You are a solid DBA who has expert knowledge of SQL Server
- You have worked with AWS based infrastructure and databases previously
- You ideally have experience with PowerShell or Python
- You have previously worked within large scale companies
- You are happy being on call on alternate weeks
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Due to the nature of some of the clients you must be a British citizen who can obtain security clearance
As a SQL Database Administrator you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £75k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this SQL Database Administrator (AWS) role.