2857 - Paid Media Display Specialist, EMEA-Tech - Remote based - 12 month contract - £35-50K
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global technology company, ranked highly as a great place to work and with a proud culture, you'll join as Display Specialist to support digital advertising efforts in EMEA.
Passionate about Display and highly experienced in planning and executing Display campaigns, you'll be responsible for coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to manage campaigns through Google Campaign Manager, DV360, etc.
You'll work closely with teammates in paid search (SEM/PPC), social media advertising, industry marketing, web analytics & insights, and other business partners. This is an exciting time for you to join a rapidly growing in-house digital media team and progress your career.Responsibilities
- Hands on management of the display campaigns including programmatic, digital direct, video, and mobile.
- Adapt marketing campaign plans and briefs into display strategies and media plans.
- Determine appropriate KPI and budget based on marketing and business objectives.
- Enter and manage plans within Campaign Manager
- Proactively monitor performance, pacing, and ad verification metrics.
- Optimise campaigns based on the identified KPIs.
- Send RFPs, review proposals and negotiate rates where needed.
- Identify new testing opportunities (e.g., new ad formats, targeting capabilities, partners).
- Meet with Display vendors and work closely with them on campaign execution and optimisation.
- Utilise remarketing audiences to customize and personalise the user journey.
- Work with internal partners to obtain relevant approvals and align with wider marketing campaigns.
- Interpret campaign performance and provide insightful analysis.
- Coordinate regular reporting and planning meetings with internal stakeholders.
- 2+ years in digital display media
- Hands on experience in executing/activating campaigns in Google Campaign Manager, DV360, The Trade Desk and other DSPs.
- Experienced in managing large budgets, forecasting and pacing ad spend appropriately.
- Expertise with reporting/tracking tools (Google Campaign Manager/Google Analytics).
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team-oriented; professional and collaborative attitude.
- Ability to successfully build professional relationships inside and outside of the organization.
- Agency or enterprise experience, preferably in B2B sector.
- Fluent in English.