Do you want to work for a highly reputable and growing company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package, including bonus and hybrid working?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking a Payroll & Finance Administrator for a well established and growing company in Chester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis!
The main duties include:
- 3 days payroll / 2 days finance
- Preparation for monthly payroll for 100 employees, using Sage Payroll
- Process starters, leavers and change data supplied by HR
- Logging all payroll changes and completing monthly reconciliations with Sage output reports
- Downloading monthly overtime and absence reports
- Completion of monthly average earning checks for employees
- Completion of pension assessment, including postponements and opt outs
- Preparing the monthly salaries BACs file for finance to check and send
Our client is looking for a candidate who has:
- Payroll experience
- Sage Payroll experience
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working
- Health Cash Plan
- Free Parking
- Staff events
- Discounts on holidays
- Long service and staff recognition awards
This is an excellent opportunity, not to be missed!
Apply on line now!