Physics and Chemistry Teacher - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and passionate Physics and Chemistry Teacher? Do you wish to start working from September alongside an exceptional team? Apply NOW as we are currently recruiting for a fantastic Secondary school in Harrow, as they are seeking an enthusiastic Physics and Chemistry Teacher and looking forward to meeting with you soon!The School:
- A proud and outstanding by Ofsted Academy based in Harrow
- Holds a strong reputation for academic excellence
- Offers high quality education for their students, first-class facilities and an exciting range of extra-curricular activities
- Passionate, well qualified and highly skilled team of staff
- Science Teacher to teach and support students in Secondary
- To research and to implement new teaching methods as well as to encourage student participation
- To provide high quality learning for all pupils within an engaging, stimulating and supportive environment
- To plan, prepare and develop teaching materials, method programme and assessments
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Teacher Qualification
- Recent experience working as a Physics and Chemistry Teacher
- Must be available from September to work as a Physics and Chemistry Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for an enhanced Child Only DBS
- Passionate and driven individual
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.