are pleased to be representing a highly reputable Insurance Broker who specialise in personal insurance, we are currently seeking an experienced personal lines account handler, the position is Based in Yelverton parking is available, and in return can offer a fantastic remuneration package plus genuine career progression prospects.Purpose Of Role:
To undertake the designated duties within the Household Team of the Personal Insurances Department in accordance with the Company's requirements and additionally providing support as and when required to the jewellery teamResponsibilities:
- To successfully deal with new business enquiries and insurance renewals and provide a first class service to clients by fulfilling their insurance requirements.
- To handle day to day queries from clients and act as a point of contact and build and maintain relationships with clients, insurers and other staff within the company
- To work as part of an effective team, helping to develop less experienced team members whenever appropriate
- To liaise with colleagues to share information about the current insurance marketplace, and to assist them with any insurance queries
- To always comply with service standards, to ensure the best service is provided to clients.
- To provide insurers and underwriters with accurate information to ensure they can assess each risk correctly.
- To always maintain clients and the company's confidentiality
In return the role offers:
- experience within personal lines insurance and a good understanding of FCA regulation
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to gather and analyse information for the client and resolve problems
- Ability to identify and match products with client requirements
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- A highly competitive Remuneration package dependant on experience
- Hybrid working policy in place which will become available to new starters after training period.
- Excellent training & development package
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, which increases to 30 days after 5 years' service
- Good career prospects
- An invitation to join their generous Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance Scheme and Cash Plan (subject to a 3 month probation period)