CRM Project Manager Leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 PartnerExciting Projects Package: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits DOEOffice:
Guildford - Hybrid.
- Are you an established Project Manager with the ability to manage multiple projects?
- Do you have experience delivering Dynamics 365 CRM Projects?
- Do you want to work for a market Leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner?
We are working with a Leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner who has a superb track record of delivering modern quality solutions to global customers. They have numerous years' experience developing an innovative suite of products to support global customers. This is a brilliant company that has a lengthy track record of innovative solutions and award-winning delivery.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the execution and delivery of multiple projects across the Membership and Non For-Profit Sectors for the companies' new clients. You will need to plan, implement, and manage multiple projects at the same time so the ability to prioritise your workload is critical. Being a team player is extremely important as you will be regularly liaising with multiple departments within the organisation to create best practices and standard operating procedures that can be used on different projects in the future.Project Manager - Job Accountabilities
Project Manager - Experience Needed
- Develop Project plans and documentation in accordance with the company standards.
- Reporting on program or project risks.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, resource, and quality.
- Prioritising multiple projects without any clash in schedules and resource.
- Liaise with multiple departments to achieve a common goal.
- Manage client expectations by constantly providing updates on current projects.
- 4 + Years of Project Management experience delivering CRM/ software implementations.
- MS Dynamics Product knowledge (2011, 2013)
- Prince 2/PMP or APM Qualified.
- Background as CRM consultant.
- Experience of Professional Membership Organisations, Trade Associations or Regulatory Bodies
- Strong Stakeholder Management and change management.