Automation Test Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Test Automation analyst to join an established financial services company based in SE London.
The Automation Test Analyst will work with the manual QA Test team, Business Analysts & Developers in order to automate tests for Key Product Workflows as part of Functional, Integration, and Regression Testing. Responsible for ensuring software quality by testing, produced using Structured Testing Methods and existing frameworks in order to execute automated test suites to find defects, through Sprint, Integration and Regression testing activities prior to the release.Key Responsibilities & Duties
Knowledge,Skills and Experience
- Perform daily automation testing activities, be a source of automation best practice knowledge, resolve immediate testing issues and blockers and escalate such things where necessary via the Senior Automation Test Analyst
- Support development and enrichment of automated regression testing tools
- Analysis of existing manual tests in order to automate them and create full flowing test suites that have superb error handling and trapping in-built
- Analysis of specifications and user stories working with testers, business analysts, system designers and development to ensure correct test conditions
- Identifying appropriate and comprehensive test data requirements
- Executing tests in a timely manner, raising and managing defects in a way that demonstrates quality of information is paramount
- Providing high quality results analysis to the Senior Automation Test Analyst and other stakeholders as required
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Substantial experience in using Test Complete for test automation Selenium and C# experience or similar will be a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable experience of IT project and programme support services preferably acquired within Financial Services.
- Experience of testing on web-based systems
- Good understanding of databases, and database structures
- Good experience in writing SQL queries
- Understanding of use and interrogation of XML
- Experience of working in an agile environment - Scrum Development and testing is desirable
- A proven ability to adapt to circumstances and provide informed and evidence-based recommendations on what testing priority should be for the point in time
- Experience of customised CRM systems an advantage but not essential
If interested please submit your cv for immediate review.
Required IT operate as a recruitment agency and employment business.