Principal Resourcing are actively seeking to recruit several experienced teachers/instructors to work in one of our special educational need's schools based in Barnsley, S70 from September 2022. The role is to support other staff in the classroom who are acting as Intervention Leads for the children.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with SEN or is looking to gain experience in this area. You must be available 5 days a week, but a job share may be considered for the right candidate.
The school are looking for someone to add to their team of dedicated staff who are committed to the supporting in the development of children and ensure their needs are met for them to reach their full potential. You must display passion and enthusiasm for teaching and supporting others in their progression. The school strive to aspire their pupils to have a goal and help each other to achieve and take pride in their progression.
You can expect to be paid up to £189 per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements.Within the role you will be required to:
Skills and attributes:
- Have good classroom control and be able to follow the school's behaviour policy
- Teach, plan and prepare lessons that will engage and enthuse learners
- Be creative in your teaching approach with an ability to raise attainment
- Have a commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Display an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
So, what's in it for you:
- Relevant qualifications - QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- SEN experience
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your up to date CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.