Established eCommerce technology company is looking for an experienced Oracle Technical Architect with Oracle Fusion experience to work within their Enterprise Applications function.Role:
The Enterprise Applications team are focused on providing business applications and services which are supported, stable and streamlined to enable client teams to work in a clear, controlled and cost effective manner.
Skills & Experience:
- Hands on configuration of Fusion, based on business requirements. This should include developing proof of concepts to prove feasibility of a solution and gain key stakeholder buy-in.
- Ensure design decisions remain consistent and in line with best practice.
- Provide SME support and guidance to Oracle Fusion resources Fto help them deliver the right solutions to meet the requirements of their stakeholders, and to ensure those solutions are of high quality.
- Consult on the design development, testing, implementation, administration, support and enhancement of Oracle Fusion; providing high quality solutions and recommending efficient end to end business processes that are aligned to the system.
- Review of quarterly release documentation to understand impacts and any opportunities to enhance system functionality.
- Review and challenge current design of Oracle Fusion as the business evolves ensure it remains fit for purpose.
- Act as Key point of contact for all inbound/outbound system interactions with Fusion.
- Actively Identify opportunities to improve utilisation of Fusion reducing manual effort and increasing accuracy for the business.
- Challenge business fed requirements to ensure the focus is on the right initiatives.
- Support transformational activities as required.
- Mentor/Influence a team of Fusion system analysts.
They are looking for someone who has extensive experience in working with Workday to lead their Workday team, we're looking for someone with experience with systems operation & deep system knowledge.
- Experience performing technical architect role previously.
- Extensive proven experience in the Oracle Fusion Suite, demonstrating knowledge across multiple modules such as Financials, Procurement, Projects and SCM
- Multiple implementation lifecycle experience in roles which built knowledge required for Oracle Fusion Architect
- Understanding of Oracle SaaS offerings
- Ability to work on projects and BAU stream
- Clear communication methods to allow easy understanding of issue/fixes to non technical audience
- Certifications in multiple modules