Plant FitterSalary: £36,000 Location: Soham(Cambridgeshire)
A leading industrial manufacturer is looking for several plant fitters to join their ranks. This company is taking over their sector and forging a fantastic reputation in the market. They are looking for a plant fitter to carry out the hands-on mechanical maintenance on their large industrial machinery. This company is going through substantial growth investing millions into projects. As a business they have several UK sites and have plans to expand the business by 2023. This site in Soham (Cambridgeshire) is looking to add plant fitters into their engineering department, in order to deal with demand. The business views training as imperative to maintaining its dominance above its competitors; the business recently invested £2M into training of staff. If this sounds like something that would interest you, please apply.Skills required for the Plant Fitter:
The plant fitter will benefit from:
- The plant fitter will need to have experience working on heavy plant equipment and industrial machinery (Conveyors, Shredders, Large Motors)
- The plant fitter can be from any Industrial, Manufacturing or Armed Forces b/g
- The plant fitter needs to be mechanical bias
- Working for a leader in the industry.
- Receiving extensive on the job training.
- Working within an expanding company.
- Receiving a very generous pension package.
: Newmarket, Ely, Soham, Milton, Lakenheath.If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.For further details, contact Adem Halil ( )As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details