Job title: Customer Data AnalystLocation: Ashton, Whiteley or remoteTemp to Perm - You must be available to start immediatelyMain responsibilities
- Maintaining key customer data for all existing customers including but not exclusive to customer addresses, cost centres and prices
- Liaise with key stakeholders to maximise stakeholder engagement and ensure high standards are met
- Maintaining logs and audit trails for all changes implemented
- Meeting agreed SLA's for changes or additions to customer data
- Good communication with leader and team on workloads and sharing best practice
- Attend team meetings as required
- Undertake all activities in line with Company Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures and participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace
Skills and knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with customers and key stakeholders to meet their varying needs
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically when problem solving
- Detailed and proactive with the ability maintain high levels of detail and accuracy when working under pressure
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills, GCSE (or equivalent) level 4 and above in Maths and English
- IT proficient in MS tools, especially Excel
- Strong capabilities in building connections with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, organisation and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Highly literate, ability to understand and use IT systems, ability to manipulate data sets and implement them appropriately
- Ability to balance multiple and conflicting deadlines whilst remaining professional and ensuring all deadlines are met in a timely manner
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.