Data Analyst - £28,000 to £32,000
Are you a talented data analyst looking for a new challenge with Power BI?
We're looking for a skilled analyst with strong SQL experience to join my client, a Private Health care Company who specialise in mental health, neurological and learning disability services, as they grow their team!
This is the perfect role for anyone eager to learn and looking to take the next steps in their career - you will not only have the chance to improve/build upon your existing SQL skills, but you'll gain access to training and certifications in Power BI too!
You will be working alongside a number of highly skilled analysts, sitting within the MI team within their IT department. This is a highly collaborative environment, with a very inclusive culture where everyone shares their ideas and learns from each other.
We are keen to speak to anyone who is passionate about SQL and has the drive to constantly learn more!
With offices based in Hertfordshire, this is a fully remote role with flexibly working opportunities.Role and Responsibilities -
Skill-set Required -
- To help develop and administrate their Power BI Analytic Platform with guidance
- Overseeing the production of all reporting and monitoring tools
- Help drive improved decision making through the use of reporting tools
Desirable Skill-set -
- Strong SQL experience (minimum 1 year) - knowledge/experience working with tables, views, stored procedures, joins, complex queries, aggregate functions
- SSRS (minimum 1 year)
The following skills may be beneficial to the role, but by no means essential:
Salary and Benefits -
- Power BI experience
- Reporting tools - such as Tableau, Google Analytics or similar
- SSMS experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- This role is paying between £28,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Regular training opportunities
- Power BI & SQL Certifications
- Remote working
- Flexible working opportunities
- Highly innovative & collaborative team
- As well as much more...
With strong communication skills and a positive attitude, this is an ideal opportunity to develop and enhance your skill set as part of a growing organisation.
Please get in touch with me to discuss further on the role and yourself as this is only a brief overview of the job.
Our client is looking to fill this position ASAP so, APPLY NOW and we can have a chat!
If this is not the role for you, Apply anyway! We can discuss on what roles you are more suitable for as the opportunities we provide are endless!!!!
I specialise in Power Bi, SQL, Azure and can assist you in placing you with companies that require highly skilled IT professionals such as yourself.
Data engineers, Data Analysts, Developers, consultants, Architects please get in touch!Twitter:
https://in/shayan-pereira-830050220/Email:Phone: Please Note:
This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check