Are you an experienced Private Client Secretary with knowledge of Data Protection?Do you come from an administrative background?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity in Canterbury for a Private Client Secretary to work for one of our clients who is an established and well-known legal firm
Our client is offering a competitive salary depending on experience.As the Private Client Secretary your responsibilities would include:
Private Client Secretary Person Specification:
- Providing administrative support to a busy office
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Dealing with enquiries from clients
- Audio typing
- Preparing letters and legal documents
- Managing diaries
- Other duties as deemed reasonable
To find out more about the Private Client Secretary position, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within this industry with a collaborative, supportive and ambitious employer in Kent. About Morgan Jones:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to prioritise own workload
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.