Morgan McKinley are supporting a Top 10 Accounting practice in their recruitment for an Expatriate Tax Senior Associate on permanent basis, offering agile working and a great platform for progression. Located in their Central London offices.
Our client is an award winning accounting practice with a global mobility portfolio that includes businesses who are setting up their first function, to smaller mid-tier FTSE clients and large global brands. A sizeable and growing team, who are high achievers and are well known in the market for their technical offering.
Your responsibilities in this position:
- Provides Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients
- Manages a portfolio of clients in conjunction with the Manager/Senior Manager
- Supports, train, mentor and advise others, including more junior staff
- Gets involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis
- Develops professional relationships with clients
Ideally you will be ATT / CTA qualified, or part-way through, and have prior experience in a Mobility services team. You'll be confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders, as well as working well within a team and being motivated to learn and develop.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.