Brook Street are delighted to advertise this fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Individual with the right drive, commitment and enthusiasm to succeed.Benefits include
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working following successful completion of training
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- You will work within a team of up to 19 Accounts Receivable staff allocating both cheque and electronic income on Oracle on behalf of our 224 NHS Clients.
- Accuracy and the ability to work under pressure is essential within this role as you will need to ensure that all income is receipted and allocated correctly to either invoices or general ledger codes in line with Service Level Agreement's and Departmental/Client KPI's.
- You will need to be able to use your initiative and have a 'can do' attitude as our Clients unallocated cash values/volumes will need to be continually cleared or kept at a minimum.
- Excellent communication skills are pivotal to this role as you will be constantly building/improving relationships with colleagues, Clients and their debtors.
- You will need to be adaptable to change as throughout 2020/21 the Accounts Receivable process will be subject to process transformation through RPA and automation.
- We are looking for individuals who take responsibility for their workload and are proactive in identifying any training/process issues affecting the accounts receivable process.
- YFlexible approach to working hours is required.
- Responsible for the completion of your daily workload
- Responsible for the resolution of Client queries regarding refunds or allocation issues in line with KPI's
- Effective daily contact with Clients and their debtors
- Escalation of service issues to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader or the Accounts Receivable SME (subject matter expert)
- Actively participate in team meetings, giving suggestions for service/process improvements where applicable
- Contribute to improving the Organisations Client Net Promoter Score (Client recommendations)
- Ensure all Accounts Receivable Standing Operating Procedures (SOP'S) are followed
- Continually engage with all departmental stakeholders
- Participation and completion of monthly 1-1 meetings and documentation
- Proactively review Client Unallocated Cash Reports with the Accounts Receivable SME
- Flexible attitude to working hours
Essential skillsProven experience of working as part of an Accounts Receivable Team within either the NHS or Private sectorTarget driven with the ability to work to tight deadlines in an ever changing environment
Proposed Start Date - ASAPEnd Date/Duration - 9 Months (Possibility to extend)Location: WAKEFIELD WF3 Screening Requirement - BasicShift Time - Monday -Friday 9am-5pm
Dont delay - Apply today!!