Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG Salary: £40,000 - £42,000OTE: £45,000Location: Wednesbury
My client, a leading FMCG business in the west midlands, is on the search for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias to join their ever growing team. The factory is renowned for their efficient and pro-active approach when it comes to manufacturing their products, for a wide range of multi-national clientele and therefor require a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer who is willing to go that extra mile when required. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working on a rotating days & nights shift pattern and along with a competitive salary & unlimited overtime, there will be an endless range of benefits to make up an exceptionally strong overall package.Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineerwill benefit from:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Comfortable conducting pre-planned, Reactive and Breakdown maintenance - both alone and within a team
- Working for a growing business
- Fantastic training and development on offer
- Being part of a thriving business who invests back into the engineering team
- Excellent overall package
Pension & variety of benefits, OTE = £45kIf you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.