I'm supporting a key Financial Services Client based in Yorkshire that are looking to secure a talented Contract Business Analyst
to support them with their Business Transformation they are currently undergoing.Key informationRole: Business Analyst Location:
£525 Per dayContract Length:
3-6 monthsStart Date:
ASAPWorking Arrangements: Hybrid working -
expectation to be in the office once a week (non-negotiable)Role summary
This exciting opportunity is to be part of a new programme which will help shape and deliver a new Core Banking Savings and Mortgage Platform.
This program is currently in the early stages which will help influence the future state.Skills & experience needed
- Experience as a Business Analyst is essential and having worked within a highly regulated environment within the Financial Services sector will be key.
- Having worked on the delivery of a core banking platform - Essential.
- Experience with having worked throughout the business analysis lifecycle (e.g from requirements gathering to business readiness and delivery).
- Have the ability to successfully facilitate and negotiate outcomes within large groups and with a range of different stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to apply analytical thinking and problems solving skills to a diverse range of tasks from projects to small developments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to successfully teach stakeholders using appropriate media.
- Self-motivated & self-directed with ability to deliver outcomes to strict deadlines.
- Fully conversant with project life cycle methodologies
- Knowledge of business processes within user departments
A very exciting opportunity with a key client in Yorkshire. You'll be treated well and like a true third party provider and the working practices will reflect that! Also, such a great team to be joining who are driven to deliver.How to get in touch
To introduce myself, I am Zak Wells and I specialise in contract Business Analyst and Product Market. You can easily find me on LinkedIn, so please feel free to connect! I'm committed to representing the best and most exciting clients in this region along with supporting contractors find exciting new opportunities . I'll be happy to provide further details so please apply and will look forward to speaking to you
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement. To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales