Your opportunityOur leading architecture team TVA (Technology, Vision & Architecture), is at the forefront of technology and innovation to help our clients reimagine their business through the latest technological advancement and guide them through the transformation journey.
Our team is looking for solution and enterprise architects across all experience levels, industries, and sectors to join us in solving our clients most complex business and technology problems and accelerating their Digital and Cloud technology journeys. Our community of architects sit within the Deloitte UK Consulting practice.
Our architecture team is responsible for assisting our global clients in answering their most challenging problems: how can it's strategy enable a complex, global business; how do we select and design technology to enable business growth; how do we structure and execute technology-led transformation?
Our team is responsible for assisting our clients in formulating their vision and roadmap for Technology and IT that supports their business and technology strategies, and providing an authoritative point of view on emerging technology trends. For instance, recent perspectives include points of view on Blockchain, Next Generation Telco, BigData, Cloud, the Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Connected Cars, and the Future of Retail.Enterprise Technology & Performance
Would you like to work with business leaders and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.Your role
Your role will be providing expert advice and management, and to lead client engagement and business development activities, both internal and external.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
Your work, your choice
- Leading large client engagements, or a portfolio of smaller engagements, with strong commercial awareness around our architecture, digital technologies and cloud platform propositions
- Originating and selling new business opportunities from existing engagement and new clients
- Assisting the CTO/CIO in assessing and implementing next generation digital and innovative technology
- Translating business vision into technology strategy to ensure foundational capabilities are in place
- Challenging, influencing and supporting our clients in solving their most complex business and technology problems
- Exploring latest technologies & building practical use cases to help our clients reimagine their business
- Managing diverse teams, and fostering an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Leading high performing, diverse teams in defining technology strategies, enterprise and solution architecture, architecture functions and governance structure, technology roadmaps and initiatives to enable the client's business and it's strategy
- Leading the continued growth of our business by developing propositions, training, marketing, communications and recruitment activities
- Assisting the CDO/Data Leader in assessing and implementing future ready data foundations, data operating model or helping with building compelling narratives to communicate the value of date to business through tailored Data Strategies
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location:All our locations across the UK with opportunity for domestic and international travel.
Work pattern:This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.