Agile Development Test Engineers required on behalf of a leading retail client.
These roles are permanent with a hybrid working model. Occasional travel to Handforth,Manchester will be required.Role responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively withtheDevOps Squads, cross-functional teams and Business Stakeholders to;
- Support prioritising the backlog based on risk impact, dependencies, including test-dependent activities.
- Support other test team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities
- Perform /participate in daily scrum activities and engaging with stakeholders/business team for System Integration and UAT test scope
- Take active part in DevOps best practices implementation best practices for continuous integration, build automation, deployment automation, configuration management Setup and maintenance, sharing knowledge and championing the role across the Pets at Home Group
- Translating business features, designs, and acceptance criteria into test scripts Producing well documented, high quality and prioritised test scripts for successful delivery
- Participate, Develop and enhance test automation framework for multi-functional web and mobile app-based solution
- Analysing requirements for conflicts and inconsistencies
- Create, run, and maintain feature tests cases against technical requirements related to Azure B2C, Salesforce, Google data warehouse
- Define test plans, prepare test data and run test case and report in Azure DevOps
- Undertake all feature test-related activities mapped to acceptance criteria for the provision of new and updated systems.
- Undertake the planning and execution of exploratory sessions
- Create and modify scripts using to increase test automation regression coverage
- Carry out demonstrations and overviews for sign off and quality checks
- Raise test execution and automation issues and support debugging with internal agile squad teams
- Ensure entry and exit criteria are met
- Document internal/customer issues and engage the appropriate team
- Experience in using different testing technique in the test design for manual and automation test.
- Working experience of design and execution of feature tests
- Working experience of scrum, agile, DevOps methodology
- Experience in working with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), automated unit testing (AUT), and behaviour-driven development (BDD).
- Experience in cloud technologies - AWS, Azure, Google
- Experience in running black box, white box, grey box tests manually or in an automated fashion
- Ability to understand technical systems and use knowledge to diagnose issues
- Ability to understand technical briefs and documentation and create tests from these
- Passion for scripting, raising of bugs , issues having an eye to identify problem root cause
- Good listening and interpersonal skills, able to deal productively with conflicting views and ambiguity
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements, priorities
- Proven experience of understanding and documenting complex business processes and requirements to anticipate user behaviour or risks to systems
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.