Global CommunicationsLine Manager:
Global Communications DirectorContract Terms:
Permanent, Full-timeTHE TEAM
With so much innovation and growth happening at Ticketmaster and within the live events industry, it is an exciting time to join the team. Global Communications is responsible for extending a unified narrative across all internal and external stakeholder groups and has direct oversight of external communications, media relations and employee communication. As the team grows to support our global organisation, we are seeking high-performing, collaborative communications professionals to join us.THE JOB
We're looking for an experienced communications professional who can support our EMEA region. This role will be responsible for responding to incoming media inquiries, monitoring coverage, maintaining our media database, developing interview briefings, supporting employee communications, special projects and proactive opportunities to share our story, as well as engaging with leaders and marketing counterparts throughout the region. This role will be primarily responsible for providing support to the EMEA region, while collaborating as part of the broader Ticketmaster Global Communications team.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Monitor and respond to Ticketmaster's media inbox, providing real-time coverage for inbound inquiries, coordinating and drafting responses.
- Manage Ticketmaster's online newsroom, including brainstorming, writing, curating, and developing news releases, articles, videos and other assets.
- Monitor, develop and distribute media reports for Ticketmaster media coverage.
- Maintain Ticketmaster's media database as well as build media lists for proactive media campaigns.
- Work with Communications leadership to develop messages for external audiences.
- Draft, distribute and pitch press releases and other media materials.
- Draft interview, media briefing and speaking engagement documents, ensuring adherence to Ticketmaster's key messages.
- Proactively collaborate with entire Global Communications team to conceptualise and execute strategic communications campaigns.
- Support special projects that contribute to Ticketmaster's brand recognition.
- Support employee communications initiatives as needed, including writing, supporting events and gathering engagement analytics and qualitative feedback to measure success of internal campaigns.
YOU (BEHAVIORAL SKILLS)
- Extensive communications experience required with emphasis in the following areas: media relations, corporate communications, or social media strongly preferred. Agency experience a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to synthesise complex information and present it in a clear, concise and conversational manner.
- Excellent writer and proofreader.
- Proven experience of delivering results with impact.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and adapt to rapidly changing business needs.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
- A strategic, critical thinker with amazing storytelling skills who can work in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail with all assignments.
- Creative, proactive and enthusiastic; self-starter willing to lead initiatives with confidence.
- Positive attitude and willingness to participate on projects and events in any way - big or small.
- Team player who is open to feedback and other perspectives.
- Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thriveEQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.