This home based Paraplanner job is available within an award winning firm that truly cares about their team. You will receive a £4,000 welcome bonus on passing your probation at 6 months!
You will be joining their growing team of Paraplanners who support their team of Holistic Financial Advisors. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing factfinds and meeting notes from their team of Financial Advisors to ensure they meet compliance guidelines
- Undertaking research and financial calculations to identify appropriate financial planning solutions
- Draft suitability reports, for final approval by the Financial Advisor
- Provide detailed technical support to ensure their private clients receive quality, compliant advice meeting their financial planning needs
As a people focused business, they are committed to supporting and enabling professional development. A lot of their current Financial Advisors have come through the ranks, therefore for the right individual, there would be progression available.Paraplanner Requirements
- You must have experience as a Paraplanner and used to supporting Financial Advisors
- Paraplanners with experience of working towards SLA targets would be beneficial
- Ideally you should hold full Level 4 Diploma qualification in Financial Planning, however they would consider candidates part way towards this
- Must have strong attention to detail and able to explain complex information clearly
This multi-award winning, people focused business is a well-respected Independent Financial Advice firm. This Independent Financial Advisory company was setup over a decade ago by a leading life and pensions provider. This firm has grown to approximately 190 employees across the country and has developed a substantial list of private clients and SME corporate clients who choose to use them for financial advice.Paraplanner Benefits
- Salary of £30,000 - £45,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications
- Plus, £4,000 welcome bonus paid on passing your 6 months probation!
- Plus, company benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 6% employer and 3% employee pension contribution, 4x life assurance, PMI, income protection and critical illness plus many more!
- Home based role with visit to their office in Farnborough typically once every 2 - 4 weeks
- Regular charity initiatives, including 1 day annual allowance for charity work
- Normal working hours
Home based Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.