Field Service Engineer£35,000 - £40,000 Basic + Overtime (50k+) + Van + Fuel Card + Training + ProgressionDoncaster
This is a great opportunity for a service / maintenance engineer with experience on mechanical equipment, as well as electrical installs to join a thriving business having already recruited over 50 service engineers during COVID-19. Enjoy great training and development to help mould you into a specialist within this dynamic business. Work for a market leading company with plenty of progression opportunities within this ever-expanding company operating in a lucrative sector.
This company are striving to become a market leader in their recession proof and growing industry. They provide specialist services to some of the largest companies in the UK. With many strings to their bow this company have lots of different avenues for an engineer to go down to progress and expand their skillset.Key Responsibilities
- Mechanical service, maintenance, breakdowns, and repairs.
- Service and Repair on pumps & separators within pumping stations, treatment plants & electrical grid
- Carrying out electrical industrial installations
- Covering a regional patch
- Experience as a service engineer
- Experience with electrical industrial installs or commissioning
- Experience working on pumps, compressors, separators etc