Geography TeacherSalary: Up to £50,000 per annumBrentJob Start: September 2022 Are you an Geography Teacher looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in a Good (with Outstanding features) school?
Now is your chance to excel your career and join a top performing school who is looking for an English Teacher to join a thriving department.
I am recruiting for a Geography Teacher to join a recent Ofsted rated 'Good' school in Brent, North West London for September 2022. In recruiting a Geography Teacher, the school are seeking the following from applicants:
- A passion for their subject, curriculum development and teaching and learning
- A commitment to serving the schools diverse community in Brent
- High expectations for themselves and the pupils
- A keenness to learn and develop as a teacher
- An ability to teach KS3-KS5 Geography
- A team player with high standards of professionalism and courteousness.
You will become part of a close-knit professional community of enthusiastic colleagues who benefit from the training, guidance and support from both the TRUST's network, one of the country's top performing school groups and the North London region of schools where they work closely with four outstanding schools.The School:
The school have recently moved into their new, bright and airy building, which will feature a new library and a dining hall opening onto a courtyard, along with modern classrooms, a 5-court sports hall and a sixth form common room and study space. Outside, staff and students will benefit from a new all-weather pitch for sports like football, hockey, rugby and cricket and a multi-use games area for sports like basketball, netball and mini-tennis.
In their recent OFSTED inspection (October 2019) it was recognised that:
"The headteacher and leaders have very high expectations...... Staff want all pupils to succeed in every area of their lives, not just academically."
"Pupils, parents and staff all agree that the school has improved out of all recognition. Pupils are proud of the school."
"The school is a calm, safe and supportive place for pupils. Pupils behave very well in lessons. They get on well with one another and with adults. At breaktimes the atmosphere in social areas is friendly. Pupils say they feel safe and bullying is not a problem. If there is any, it is dealt with quickly."
" Staff morale is high. Excellent training helps to motivate them. Leaders listen to their concerns and do all they can to keep the workload manageable." The school welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
The School offers:
- Outstanding Geography Teacher with a proven track record of success
- Ideally 1+ years experience teaching English
- Career minded and committed to your own CPD excellent classroom practice
- outstanding knowledge of the curriculum
- a commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
- a Qualified Teachers Status (or equivalent)
- Twice as many training days as is standard
- Weekly professional development for all staff
- excellent induction, CPD programme and leadership courses
- fantastic NQT programme
- robust and supportive performance management systems
- a technology rich school
- strong leadership and support
- Effective progression within the TRUST
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare. Therefore, any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS). For more information please contact