Outline of the role
This role is a key appointment in the operational running of a company who specialise in providing payroll processing and compliance services to our clients.
The role will work alongside the company Director and Accountant. Previous experience of working in payroll and PAYE is essential along with advanced excel skills. The right candidate will also have management experience, able to build and maintain excellent relationships with our clients and suppliers and have the ability to adhere to strict deadlines working in a fast paced environment.What's in it for me?
The role is based in Walsall working within a small friendly team. The hours of work are 8am - 5pm, with flexibility for the right candidate.Roles and responsibilities
• Manage the weekly payroll process to strict deadlines agreed with clients
• Ensure bank transfer files are retrieved and passed to Accounts to ensure payments are made on time
• Ensure timely handling of incoming queries, enquires and requests from our internal and external customers
• Produce and distribute weekly reports according to the payroll timetable.
• Manage KPIs as agreed with our clients and Company Director
• Responsible for completion of all required compliance as agreed with the SLA's in place with our clients and the Company Director
• Regularly review and put forward suggestions and actions of the Company compliance to the Company Director and Accountant
• Responsible to continually review compliance and payroll KPIs that are in place
- Train new members of your team
- Experienced and excellent people and process manager
- Ability and flexibility to meet strict deadlines
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An investigative and tenacious approach to Due Diligence & Compliance work
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to present information to the company accountant and director as required including KPIs and Compliance reports