: Vehicle TechnicianSalary:
£37458 plus 10 % bonus per annum. No call outs, no weekend work, pension, 30 days of holiday inclusive of BHLocation
: GloucesterWorking week
:Monday to Friday onlyBenefits:
Garage Services Incentive Bonus, 10% Employer Pension Contribution, 10 x Life Assurance Cover, Free MOT's, Reward & Recognition Schemes, Health and Wellbeing Schemes
We are currently looking to recruit Vehicle Technicians to join busy workshop based in Gloucester . This is an exciting opportunity to join a workshop which is part of the network of 55 commercial vehicle repair centres. The appropriate vehicle technician will perform a full range of inspections, MOT preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on a range of light commercial vehicles.
Successful vehicle technician must be fully qualified to at least IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification and have proven experience of working on a wide range of vehicles.
Duties of vehicle technician:
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of commercial vehicles.
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester)
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
Skills & Experience Required
- IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within given timeframes
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills.
If you think this is appropriate opportunity, please email your CV to or contact Marta on
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.