Specsavers Optical Group Limited
For over three decades our purpose hasnt changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. Through the exceptional products, services and value we offer is what sets us apart. At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for.Main Purpose of Role
Our Core purpose is to drive down thevolume and duration of our customers technology problems, whilst operating within a culture of respect andcare.
We are looking for someone who can be based at either our Nottingham, Fareham or Gurnsey offices, The choice is yours!
You will coordinate teams of technical experts, Third parties, In house teams and business owners. Finding innovative solutions and facilitating effective collaboration to resolve incidents and requests. Ensuring accuracy and consistency across everything you and your team do. Driving our:
80% of calls answered in 60 seconds
70% of incidents fixed within 2 hours
80% of incidents fixed next business day
90% of Incidents fixed in week
100% of incidents fixed in 14 days.
Regularly review TCS processes to ensure they are fit for purpose and support our customer needs. Making recommendations where improvements are identified.
Although this role is not expected to be fully technical the right candidate will understand enough technical details to be able to articulate technical challenges and provide an overall end to end IT service view of any current impact or problem. This can include being able to effectively communicate to senior technical teams as well as being able to convey the impact of an issue to our customers and business partners.
You must be adept at creating effective relationships with key stakeholders including senior leaders and operational managers across Specsavers lines of business, earning their confidence, trust and respect. You will be able to communicate clearly and proactively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders, proactively avoiding escalations and ensuring common understanding of status and outcomes. Representing the Voice of the customer in all things.
You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport easily to manage difficult and challenging customers.
The right candidate should be capable of performing independently and taking ownership for their workload, knowing when it is appropriate to request support for the resolution of incidents and driving teams to provide solutionsKey Responsibilities
The Technology Customer Service Team leaders are responsible for several key roles within the TCS Team as allocated by the Customer Service Desk Manager:
- Inbound (Telephony, Chat and Portal)
- Outbound (Outstanding incidents and call-backs)
- Escalation Management
- Administration (1-2-1s, Rota management, New Service take on, team communications and change)
- Desktop (Management of onsite Corporate Desktop support teams across 2 locations, Incident management and Service Requests, VIP support)
- Duty Manager (Primary on-call Team leader, Major Incident engagement, Stand-in for the TCS manager)
This is a position ideally suits someone with:
Skills and Experience
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Good performance under pressure with the ability to offer alternative solutions to problems
- A comprehensive technical background
- The ability to drive and influence teams to reach an agreed path of action quickly to resolve incidents.
- Strong leadership skills, inspiring a happy, motivated team.
A qualified person will demonstrate:Essential Skills
- Proficient people management experience with ability to clearly develop and lead a team.
- Proven ability to perform 1-2-1s and co-ordinate and perform regular team briefings.
- Excellent communication skills, to all levels.
- Experience in the recruitment of exceptional customer driven people
- Previous solid experience delivering and leading a team of professionals in a fast-moving support environment.
- Proven ability in terms of MI reporting against pre agreed SLA and OLA.
- Ability to drive a team to deliver high performance and be able to enhance processes to ensure continuous improvement.
- The ideal candidate will also be used to working effectively in a team of strong individuals and also without direct supervision.
- Be able to prioritise competing deadlines and objectives.