Role:Senior Project Manager (Legacy Contract Exit)
Contract Length:6 months with possible extension
Location:preferably London as will be asked to be at the office twice a week, but this can be other hub within the UK
Pay Rate:£550 (max umbrella)
Security Clearance: Active SC clearance, or eligibility to undergo
1.Strategy: Assess the optimal phasing of exit by service line and agree approach; strategic alignment of as-is to PTTP replacement services; specific asks of current 3rd party supplier.
2.Planning: Finalise and agree exit plan with 3rd party supplier that integrates with MOJ PTTP plans.
3.Delivery: Complete design, build & test of replacement solutions; migrate data and users & deliver associated exit plan activities.
4.Decommission: Decommission / reuse / recycle assets; securely destroy data & deliver exit plan activities
5.Exit Contract: Close-out commercial activities to get to final contract exit
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Contract exit of large IT outsourcing contracts in Public Sector.
- Large scale Project/programme/service IT delivery in Public and Private Sectors
- Good awareness / working knowledge of common technologies (detailed technical knowledge not required).
- Exit Management of Public Sector IT services
- 3rd Party Supplier Management