As an experienced member of the team, you will make a positive impact on the quality of our offer by leading the design and UX activity for critical projects. You will also mentor and support other members of the team and contribute to the development of our strategy.Experience Designer - Permanent - UK WideSalary:
£50,000 to £80,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare optionsLocation:
My client is an industry leading IT Consultancy and they are currently looking for multiple Experience Designers across the UK. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
As an experienced member of the team, you will make a positive impact on the quality of our offer by leading the design and UX activity for critical projects. You will also mentor and support other members of the team and contribute to the development of our strategy.Essential Skills and Responsibilities
To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions.
- Ideally, 4-5 years of industry experience at a senior level. Preferably working for a consulting firm or agency
- Degree preferred within a design-related discipline: i.e.: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design etc.
- Must be versed in user-centred design methods and techniques
- Proficient to expert in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Sketch, InVision, Axure etc.
- Excellence in analytical thinking, process-oriented skills, verbal and written skills
- Experience in working within an Agile manner within a commercial environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams
- Keen to learn, evolve, and continually challenge yourself and the way you do things
- Good portfolio (web-link or PDF) outlining your contribution towards each project (all submissions treated with the strictest confidence)
- GDS experience is sought after but not essential
For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe
on 07747 773421
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.